We do everything we can to ensure that everyone can feel safe as a guest of Långvik Congress Wellness Hotel. Get to know our procedure for a safe meeting.
Below you can find a list of our operational model and instructions on how everyone can do their part to ensure that events are safe during their visit. We hope that you read through the operational model carefully.
- Book your meeting room and catering in advance.
- In our facilities you can also organize a hybrid meeting where a part of the participants or speakers take part remotely.
- We have plenty of room to host a meeting. We will make sure you get a meeting room suited for your needs so that safe distances can be kept.
- Meeting guests are welcome to Långvik when they are healthy. We recommend meeting organizers to remind their guests to stay at home if they do not feel healthy.
- Everyone needs to take care of a good hand hygiene.
- We have enhanced disinfection of our rooms and contact surfaces.
- The meeting rooms have hand sanitizer and a cleansing disinfectant spray for surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the hotel lobby, meeting lobby and restaurant facilities.
MEETING DAY MEALS
- The number and location of buffet queues is planned with the number of guests in mind. There is hand sanitizer available at the buffet. If ordered in advance we will willingly cater to the table.
- Meeting breakfast is served as a buffet or straight to the meeting room if you wish.
- The afternoon treats are catered as a buffet or – if ordered – waitered to the meeting room.
- Dinner is served as a buffet or to the table according to your order.
- The Coffee Lounge by Nespresso café room is available to order. There is hand sanitizer in the Lounge.