PROCEDURE FOR A SAFE STAY
The health, safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
ENSURING SAFETY IN LÅNGVIK CONGRESS WELLNESS HOTEL DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We do everything we can to make sure our guests feel safe while staying in Långvik Congress Wellness Hotel. We have the space you need to relax. We wish you warmly welcome to Långvik!
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Please, do not arrive at the hotel if you are sick. Take the time you need to get better and we’ll find you another time slot to pamper yourself. Arrive only when in good health.
- Cough and sneeze using a disposable napkin or the upper part of your sleeve.
- Pay special attention to hand hygiene. Avoid unnecessary hand contacts. Wash your hands often and carefully. Remember to dry them well.
- Use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizers are available at the hotel’s reception, meeting rooms and restaurant.
- Let’s take care of ourselves and others. Be considerate of other hotel guests and our staff by following the instructions.
CLEANLINESS AND CLEANING
- We are taking extra precautions, and therefore wipe and sanitize our facilities and all the surfaces several times a day.
- Our yoga mats are made of antibacterial cork, which is cleansed after the use. You can also bring your own mat.
- Fitness Center: cleanse the equipment after every exercise. Hand sanitizer and disposable wipes can be found in the fitness centre.
- Our reception desk has safety glasses installed.
- Hand sanitizer can be found in the entrance lobby.
- We recommend using card payment. You can also use contactless payment for purchases under 50€.
- We sanitize the payment terminals and reception desks regularly.
- Key cards/bracelets must be returned to the reception or a box designated for them when checking out. We cleanse the key cards after every use.
- You can also use conference calls, so that some of the participants or speakers can take part in the meeting remotely. We also provide a meeting package Å-WAY – which is our hybrid meeting package – feel free to ask more from our sales team.
- We are taking extra precautions, and therefore sanitize our facilities and other surfaces several times a day.
- Get to know our procedure for safe meetings.